I’m Bastian Schmidt. A software developer living in Herten (Germany), working at PROSOZ Herten.
You can find me on GitHub, Twitter or Gitter.
My main programming languages are
- C# (private and at work)
- C++ (at work)
- VB6 (at work and yes it’s ancient)
Software i write but provide no public access to it’s sources
Open source projects i’m involved in (maintainer or core team)
- ControlzEx Shared controls, behaviors and other stuff for WPF which should make your life easier.
- Fluent.Ribbon Office like UI library for WPF.
- Snoop The WPF Spy Utility.
- XamlColorSchemeGenerator Generates color scheme XAML files while replacing certain parts of a template file.
- XamlCombine Combines multiple XAML resource dictionaries into one and sorts them in order of usage.
Open source projects i contributed to